Sunday, July 5

Michael Jackson News Of The World Reveal 1996 Deposition

Shocking footage now released by British tabloid 'The News Of The World'....

Jackson laughs and squirms at suggestions of sexual contact with children. Brought a smile to my face Jackson's lawyer really owns the moment....

My grief for 'MY Michael' is starting to begin to sink in. I am beginning to expect he may be actually no longer with us. However there is still a detached element to my sadness as if this could never have happened and therefore hasn't. It's great he has 44 songs in the top 60 but at the same time I keep thinking of it as some sort of success of his part; as if he knows and is alive appreciating his new found success, his return to his POP throne.
But he doesn't know he's #1 does he? He's DEAD. The question is no longer if HE's DEAD, but whether 'I' can LIVE with that.

At the moment I'm not sure

  • Weight: 8stone
  • How bad does it hurt on a scale of 1-10: 8, my grief for Michael is starting to sink in, I am beginning to expect he may be actually no longer with us.
  • Medications administered: 50mg physeptone, 20mg peroxatine, 40mg diazepam